Saturday, October 20, 2007

My new home

Welcome to the new home of my blog. I am in the process of moving, so please bear with me as it will take a couple days.

I am moving in part to be able to grow as a MilBlog and am seeking the advice and guidance of other frontline bloggers. Though there are such things as Freedom of Speech to most, frontline bloggers are held to a higher standard and sometimes must restrain from discussing some topics or releasing information that could hurt others. I am eager and ready to take on this responsibility.

If you are new to my blog, please look around. Most of my entries can stand on their own, but a few are built off of previous posts. If you are familiar with my blogs and have followed me since my days on MySpace, you may want to read over the early posts again as I have added pictures and extra commentary.

Feel free to leave comments or drop me an email, and as always thank you for your support.