Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Not what I had in mind

So, things here are going good and we are all beginning to settle into our roles. I have realized I have a problem; my name. When I began training up for this mission, we were all going to be hardcore killers! I began adopting a persona that would get my head straight. I adopted a name that would allow me to focus and deal with the fact that I would be regularly engaging my enemy through weapon sights and killing him. I created a mentality that I needed to deal with death and destruction everyday and hopefully a personality that I could leave in this place when it was time to come home.

The problem is I do not have the most dangerous job. Not even close. My technical skills have been called upon and most of my days are spent as a computer guy. I was building myself up to be a Hadji Hunter. The reality of my situation here is that I am merely a nerd sitting behind a computer. Not exactly what I had in mind when I came here.

So, I need to come up with a name. One that isn't so tough or intimidating. I need to retire Hadji Hunter to someone who truly deserves the name. I'm kind of nerdy, funny and outgoing. I like to think I am handsome-ish. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.